Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Safari Jane

I appologize for my lack of posting new and exciting things! My husband and I just celebrated our 1 year anniversary on February 6th. We enjoyed a relaxing get-away in San Diego which was much needed. What else... for Valentines Day, my parents were gracious enough to take the kiddo for a few days so that Gabe and I could have Valentines Day alone together. We went to my favorite Jamaican restaurant, The Breadfruit. Yummies.

So today, we went to the Phoenix Zoo! Here's what I wore which I thought was appropriate for our afternoon excursion.

Something I had hanging in the closet for forever.

Blouse: Forever 21
Leopard Print Belt: Can't remember
Vintage Ivory(?) Necklace: Buffalo Exchange



I really wish I bought a Safari hat from the gift shop and had a machete



 Safari Inspiration


1968 YSL Safari Fashion Shoot





1940's (50's maybe?) Safari Fashion


I love this. 1920's Safari/Animal Print Fashion


Darling Sarfari Inspired Collared Dress. Not sure where this one is from, but you can find them anywhere.


So there you have it. I hope this helps you decide what to wear when you go to Africa or the Phoenix Zoo.

XO,

ADIDAV

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could pull of khaki like you do. Makes me look to washes out.

    This outfit is so cute. I love the leopard print belt. I never would've thought to add that touch.

    -SarahJayne

    ReplyDelete