Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Peacock: A Fashion Trend

Hi everyone.

I have always adored the peacock. I remember going over to my cousins farm when I was little and seeing their peacock. My brothers and I would try to piss it off so it would spread it's colorful feathers.



I love Peacock inspired fashion too!

Peacock feather headband is a must have! I need to get one of these!



You can find this Peacock feather ruffled top at Forever 21

Love this!

You can also pick these up at Forever 21 for 7 bucks


My Peacock inspired look


I styled my hair in a high "pomp" in the front, which reminded me of the feathers on the peacocks head 

This look would be fun if you're going out on the town! I personally would wear this to the office!

I bought these Peacock earrings at Forever 21 about 2 years ago. One of my favorite pair of earrings!


As for my make up, I blended two shades of blue eyeshadow, one light (all over crease and lid) , and one dark (outer corner of the crease). Then softened the blues with a white frosted shadow.

Last, I painted my nails with Milani's "Bolting Blue" which I bought at the drug store for 2 bucks


Here's to you, Mr. Peacock.

ADIDAV

1 comment:

  1. Last year I sold a 60s peacock printed dress. You would've died!

    ReplyDelete