Friday, February 18, 2011

It's ALIVE!!! BCBG Heels Re-Vamp Plus Tutorial!

Hi! Today was a busy day! I dug out a pair of BCBG heels that had bad scuffs. I've only worn these about a handfull of times. I was about to donate them to Goodwill untill I got the idea that I could "repair" them myself.


Poor shoes. :(



Nothing a little spray paint can't fix!








Yay!!! Now I just have to figure out how to get the paint off the spots I didn't mean to paint! Dang-it!


Hot Date Night and Cat-Eye Eyeliner Tutorial!

So, I got some requests about how I do my eyeliner and how I did my hair/make-up when my husband and I went out on a date a while ago.


Hot Date Night circa 2009


WARNING! This is my first video tutorial. I appolgize for the crappy quality. A new video camera is in the works! (I think?)



Thanks for watching!

ADIDAV

No comments:

Post a Comment