Thursday, February 24, 2011

Black Swan vs White Swan Part 2

As I have mentioned before, I LOVE the movie Black Swan. I watched it again for the 3rd time the other night! The costumes, hair, and make-up are amazing!



So, like an obsessed fan I am of this movie, I wanted to have some kind of Black Swan attire.

My inspiration: Juicy Couture "Bird" top

I bought a black feather boa at SAS fabrics for about 2 bucks.

I used a black tee I had laying around, but this one is $5.50 at Forever 21



I simply hot glued the feather boa on the sleeves........... So what about the White Swan?


This little girl makes the PERFECT White Swan



I made this little tu-tu onesie and matching headband for the prima ballerina


It wasn't too long before she started pulling out her feathers, then mine!


Oh, how I envy you, White Swan.

XO

ADIDAV



2 comments: