Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Madwoman Wednesdays

So, there's this new place downtown called The Duce. I have yet to check it out. Apparently they have a serious vintage motif going on and an old 40's bus on display outside. Anyway, every Wednesday is Madwoman Wednesday where they have a happy hour for all woman from 4-7 serving classic cocktails. My partner in crime Karen, who is a lover of the show Madmen and a 60's Mod guru, are going to check it out next Wednesday. And you know we're going to do it up Madwoman style!

Eat your heart out Mrs. Draper.

I've been dying to find a special occasion to wear this dress. My mother in law bought it for me at Ann Taylor when I was just barely pregnant. She's so sweet. She said she wanted me to have it so that I have something to look forward to wear after I have the baby. I love her!




I picked this up at Buffalo Exchange today. I thought it was kinda cute too. It was on sale for 5 bucks. I couldn't resist a bargain.


Man, I really need to get a tri-pod! :)

Cheers to all you Madwomen out there!

ADIDAV

No comments:

Post a Comment