Friday, January 28, 2011

Antiquing and Rum Bar

So happy that my husband was able to have the day off and enjoy it with Phoebe and I yesterday. We ventured out in oldtown Glendale where we browsed through some antique stores. I picked up a fantastic black feather headpiece from the 20's. I'll have pictures of that soon.

We spotted this 59' Chevy Brookwood wagon.

I burnt my hands on the door! It was so freakin hot!!




Apparently, I was sporting a Debbie Gibson look.

Hat - Van's Skateshop
Striped top - H&M
Vest - XI
Jeans - Aeropastle
Granny shoes - Buffalo Exchange


RUM BAR NIGHT!

Last night our friend Wendy joined us for the opening of the Rum Bar downtown. The bar is apart of the most amazing Jamaican restaurant, The Breadfruit. The owners built on a great bar with a great selection of aged rum. Free rum tasting and  ital hors'dourves! Yummies!

I on the other hand, dressed it up a bit which was really exciting for me!

I was kinda going for a 20's flapper theme with the headpiece and black beaded costume jewelry, but it doesn't really look that way.




What a good night!

XO,

ADIDAV

No comments:

Post a Comment