Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bedhead and Crafts

Hello friends! I've been trying to find ways to make it easier for me to get ready in the mornings. A little about my routine... I take showers at night and don't wash my hair every day. My hair has a natural curl to it when it air dries. I would usually blowdry my hair before I went to bed, but that's too much work and is very time consuming. So, last night I experimented. I went to bed with towel dried hair. I didn't comb it out, but scrunched it.

Here's what it looked like in the morning.


I scrunched my hair with Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Scrunching gel. I used a generous amount.


It literally took me two minutes. I also topped it off with hairspray. Ta-daaaaa!


So Phoebe and I went to the fabric store today. I saw this cute handmade fringe necklace in InStyle magazine and I really wanted to make it. So I did!

I attached it to a black chain. What do you think? Would you rock it?

Here's also something else I threw together.


Crafty!

XO,

ADIDAV

No comments:

Post a Comment